Mexico at its finest – tequila, beaches, jungle, culture
Mexico is a vast country that offers a variety of options for all travelers. Choosing your next destination in this diverse nation might be challenging. We come forward to help you make that decision. Let us take you on a trip to the magical Pacific side of Mexico. Where we will experience the natural beauty of the region (beaches, tropical forests, mountains), we will visit vibrant cities and will enjoy the local cuisine. Whether you’re looking for an adventure, a fun travel experience, or just a chance to connect with your loved ones and make memories that will last a lifetime, this trip is a perfect choice
- Day 1 – Welcome to Mexico – arrive in Puerto Vallarta:
We start our journey at the Puerto Vallarta airport, where we meet. On our first day, we will explore this beautiful coastal city on the Pacific (Plaza de Armas, the Malecon, and the Zona Romantica). We will spend the evening relaxing in one of the city’s many vibrant bars and restaurants.
- Day 2 – Boca de Tomatlan – Yelapa trip:
We will spend the entire day exploring the surroundings of Puerto Vallarta: Boca de Tomatlan – a small charming fishing village, and Yelapa – a stunning coastal town only accessible by boat with lush jungle, waterfalls, and a perfect beach.
- Day 3 – Jalisco – beauty of the region:
We will explore the beautiful nature while driving from Puerto Vallarta to Tequila (a 5h drive) – we will make a few stops to enjoy the beauty of Jalisco and Nayarit. Tequila is a beautiful town surrounded by a Volcano and mountains. The city is the birthplace of the world-famous spirit “Tequila”. We will spend the evening enjoying the local bars and restaurants.
- Day 4 – Tequila – culture and tequila making process:
We will explore the town and its magical spirit – “Tequila”. We will take part in two distillery tours where we will learn about tequila making process and try different tequila types.
- Day 5 – Tequila – nature and agave fields:
We will head outdoors to explore the unique surroundings of Tequila; agave fields, waterfalls, mountains. We will spend the afternoon relaxing and resting outdoors.
- Day 6 – Riviera Nayarit – Sayulita and Pacif Ocean:
We will drive to the Riviera Nayarit, known for its coastal towns and outstanding beaches. We will explore Sayulita surfing town beloved by expats.
- Day 7 – Goodbye Mexico – depart from Puerto vallarta:
We will spend the day relaxing at the beach. Last day of our trip.
- roundtrip airport transfer (PVR – Puerto Vallarta airport)
- 6 nights in 5* hotels
- transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- meals (7 x lunch with one nonalcoholic beverage, 6 x dinner with one alcoholic beverage and one nonalholic beverage)
- snacks and water during driving and hiking
- all entry fees
- two travel guides
- airfare (to PVR – Puerto Vallarta airport)
- travel medical insurance
- personal expenses (souvenirs, extra food, alcohol)
- tips and gratuities
Leave your email address and we will be in touch shortly.